The Lipo-Expert™ Certification program and the CTR™ Connective Tissue Rehabilitation™ program are innovative techniques and treatments created by Gretchen Givone to treat a variety of health and beauty issues. Ms. Givone uses a Cellu M6 Integral 2™, which originated in France 20 some years ago to treat burn victims, today this device is FDA cleared to treat Cellulite, DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Spasms), Secondary Lymphedema and Lymphatic Drain Applications (RX only) as well as Pre & Post surgery applications.
Ms. Givone began her career in Marseille, France 20 years ago as a Master Esthetician/ Cosmetician. After graduating from the prestigious private school, “Suzanne La Combe” Gretchen attended the University of Aix-En-Provence where she graduated and passed the French “Concour” to become a Certified Licensed Professor (CAPES) working for the minister’s office, publishing a method used in schools and recognized by the Minister’s Office in France. Years later, Gretchen moved back to the United States where she purchased a Cellu M6 from LPG Systems™, Paris, France. She met with the US distributor at the time, (Techno-Derm) and was named National Training Director for the United States in 2007 and created LPG Training USA, LLC. Trained in France by LPG as a Trainer , she attended the “LipoMassage™ Expert” Training in Buenos Aires conducted by LPG Systems and instructed by Andre Petit himself, creator of the “LipoMassage™ Expert” Program. In 2010 Gretchen was trained on the newest model the Integral™ in Paris, France. Today, Ms. Givone no longer works with LPG, she has continued her education as a LMT, Licensed Massage Therapist, Nationally Certified through the NCBTMB, specializing in Lymphatic Drain Therapy. She attended the Academy of Lymphatic Studies where she received her Certification as a CDT – Complete Decongestive Therapist, the Upledger Institute taking classes in Visceral Manipulations, as well as Chickly Lymphatic Drainage Therapy Courses and Vodder Certification for Lymphatic Drainage Therapy.
In April of 2012 Mrs. Givone studied under Dr.Godoy in São José do Rio Preto, Brazil during a 3 week intense program and was Certified as a Godoy-MLD, as well as a Godoy – CDT. Each year, Mrs. Givone invests thousands of dollars in higher education, knowing that her experience and knowledge will make an important difference in her higher education classes.
Passionate about helping others, Ms. Givone has built up a reputation of quality and expertise in her unique field and her proprietary programs, Lipo-Expert™, Advanced Lipo-Expert and Connective Tissue Rehabilitation™, are the result of years of experience and higher education from the best in the industry. These connective tissue treatments are performed using a Category I Medical Device called the Cellu M6 Integral 2 which combines 3 Parts, Lipo-Applications™ , Cellulite-Applications™ and Firming-Applications™ slims, smooths, sculpts and tightens the skin. Gretchen Givone’s signature treatment, can also be performed using any non-invasive connective tissue device. If you own a non-invaisive device and would like to incorporate one of Gretchen Givone’s nationally recognized treatments which have applications for the following issues: Lymphatic drain, Pre & Post Surgery, Fibromyalgia, Cellulite and or Lipo Applications, please call for more information.
Level 1 Course: The Lipo-Expert™ Certification Course, is the first course which must be taken in order to be eligible to attend Advanced Courses.
Lipo-Expert™ Training course – the benefits to your clients include:
- Reduction of the appearance of cellulite
- Release of fatty acids and toxins from the fat cell through lipoysis
- Increased blood circulation 400% for 6 hours and lymphatic circulation 300% for 3 hours.
- Lymphatic Drain Applications which help reduce the appearance of cellulite
- 3 intense treatments in one!, Lipo-Applications™ , Cellulite-Applications™ and Firming-Applications™ slims, smooths, sculpts and tightens the skin.
Advanced Certification Programs:
- Advanced Lipo-Expert™ Certification
- Pre & Post Surgery Certification
- Lymphedema Certification (Licensed Professionals Only)
- Reduction of Secondary Lymphedema RX only CDT Program
- Please note that some courses, such as the CDT Program for Cellu M6 Keymodules, require that you be a licensed medical practitioner in order to attend.
- Sports Applications Certification
- Fibromyalgia Applications Certification
- French Facial Applications Certification
With the Advanced Courses offered, the benefits include:
- Reduction of the appearance of scars and adhesions
- Break down of fibrotic tissue caused by burns and scar tissue
- Advanced reduction of cellulite
- Reduction of Edema post surgery RX only
- Cellulite may only be skin deep…but the health benefits run far deeper than the superficial. Clinical studies conducted at UCLA by Dr. Watson, proved that treatments provided using a Cellu M6 Keymodule™, increase your circulation up to 400% for 6 hours and boosts your Lymphatic system 300% for 3 hours. Therefore, if you understand the health benefits of lymphatic drain massage, neuromuscular massage and myofascial release techniques then you should consider Ms. Givone’s unique program as the “Cadillac” of all treatments.
Your education will not only benfit your clients seeking a solution for cellulite but also improve their health. Give them that healthy glow that only Connective Tissue Rehabilitation™ can provide.